$3400 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 5 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,400 Weekend (Fri – Sun): +20% to total PH: +20% to total Add pax: $75/pax (Weekday max. 50) Add hour: $650/hour (Weekday)


Full Yacht Details
$1730 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 10 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,730 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $2,160 4 hours, first 15 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,160 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $2,595 4 hours, first 20 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,595 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $3,025 4 hours, first 25 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,025 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $3,565 4 hours, first 30 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,240 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $3,890 4 hours, first 35 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,565 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $4,215 4 hours, first 40 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,890 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $4,540 PH/PH Eve: Weekend rate (Weekday) PH/PH Eve: Weekend+20% (Weekend) Add pax: $95/pax (max. 35) Add hour: $270/hour (Weekday) Add hour: $485/hour (Weekend) Add hour: $325/hour


Full Yacht Details
$1500 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 5 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,500 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,825 PH/PH Eve: $1,825 Add pax: $95/pax (max. 35) Add hour: $270/hour (Weekday) Add hour: $485/hour (Weekend)


Full Yacht Details
$1300 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 5 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,300 4 hours, first 8 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,620 4 hours, first 10 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,840 4 hours, first 15 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,380 4 hours, first 20 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,260 4 hours, first 25 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,700 4 hours, first 30 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,245 4 hours, first 33 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,570 Weekend (Fri – Sun): +10% of total PH Eve: +10% of total PH: Weekend: +20% of total Add hour: $275/hour


Full Yacht Details
$1260 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 10 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,260 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,440 PH/PH Eve: Weekend+20% Add pax: $70/pax (Weekday max. 30) Add pax: $80/pax (Weekend max. 30) Add hour: $250/hour (Weekday max. 30) Add hour: $300/hour (Weekend max. 30)


Full Yacht Details
$1970 / charter (starting from)

5 hours, up to 10 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,970 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $2,400 5 hours, up to 15 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,400 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $2,820 5 hours, up to 20 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,720 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $3,250 5 hours, up to 25 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,250 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $3,790 5 hours, up to 33 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $3,570 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $4,110 PH/PH Eve: Weekend rate (Weekday) PH/PH Eve: Weekend+20% (Weekend)


Full Yacht Details
$1080 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 10 pax  Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,080 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,295 PH/PH Eve: +20% surcharge on total Add pax: $65/pax (max. 16) Add hour: $325/hour (min. 2 hours & subject to availability) Morning slot: $110 off

Strictly 3 slots daily only 8am to 12pm 1pm to 5pm 6pm to 10pm


Full Yacht Details
$1405 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 8 pax  Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,405 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,740 PH/PH Eve: $1,740 Add pax: $65/pax (Weekday max. 33) Add pax: $90/pax (Weekend max. 33) Add hour: $380/hour (Weekday) Add hour: $435/hour (Weekend)


Full Yacht Details
$865 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 5 pax  Weekday (Mon – Thu): $865 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,190 4 hours, first 10 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,300 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,730 4 hours, first 15 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $1,730 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $2,160 4 hours, first 20 pax Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,160 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $2,485 4 hours, first 28 pax  Weekday (Mon – Thu): $2,485 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $3,025 PH/PH Eve: Weekend rate (Weekday) PH/PH Eve: Weekend+20% (Weekend) Add hour: $270/hour


Full Yacht Details
$999 / charter (starting from)

4 hours, first 8 pax (promo)(usual: 5 pax) Weekday (Mon – Thu): $999 Weekend (Fri – Sun): $1,199 PH/PH eve: +20% surcharge of total Add pax: $80/pax (max. 22) Add hour: $200/hour (till 11pm) Add hour: $300/hour (after 11pm)


Full Yacht Details